Thursday, May 12, 2016

Crystal Beaded Headband ~ Silver Bridal Headpiece, Available as Headband or Ribbon Tie

Crystal Beaded Headband ~ Silver Bridal Headpiece, Available as Headband or Ribbon Tie

All Items are shipped within 7 days of purchase (unless otherwise noted) via USPS first class mail (estimated arrival time 2-5 business days in the US). There is the option for US customer to choose Priority Mail (1-3 business days)- this option comes with insurance. I highly recommend choosing this option!


If more time is needed (such as with a custom order), I will inform you of this in your listing description before you purchase.


*Please message me PRIOR to purchasing if you are needing your hair piece sooner than the standard 7 business day processing time, and I let you know if I am able to accommodate your timeframe.


Express shipping, Insurance, and Signature Requirement are available upon request. Please note, I am not responsible for stolen packages or packages that are lost in transit. PLEASE MESSAGE ME to purchase insurance (or choose Priority shipping at checkout). If you have reason to be concerned about your package being left at your home by the postal service, please inquire about purchasing signature confirmation and/or insurance.


Tracking and Delivery Confirmation are included for the following countries: United States, Canada, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Israel, Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain and Switzerland. For countries not listed, tracking and delivery confirmation is only available with priority or express shipping. Please message me if you are interested in this shipping alternative (otherwise your order will be shipped FIRST CLASS).


INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS! Please keep in mind that shipping time can range from less than a week to four weeks (sometimes even longer if held in customs), all depending on your country's customs policies and procedures. I wish I could have more control over this, however, all I can assure you is that I will ship your piece within two weeks of purchase. As I mentioned, express shipping is available upon request for an additional fee (usually starting at $40 and up).


IMPORTANT NOTE: Very rarely, International orders may require that you pay additional import fees, handling fees, and taxes. These fees are in no way associated with my shop. Please familiarize yourself with your country's import policies before ordering.


All items are packaged and shipped to the address listed on Etsy, unless otherwise stated.


Please make sure the shipping address on Etsy is correct (or leave a message in "Notes to BrassLotus" upon checkout if you need your package shipped to a different address). If packages are returned to me, unfortunately you will be responsible for paying shipping costs for me to re-send, and there will be a delay in you recieving your package- I don't want this to happen!!


Sales Tax:

A sales tax of 8.8% will be applied to all sales in Washington State, USA. No sales tax is applied to purchases outside of Washington State. International customers do not need to pay a sales tax.


Any other questions? Please message me! I will get back to you within 24 hours, usually much sooner!


Please note:


~If you request a custom color ribbon, it could take additional time (approximately one extra week) before I create and ship your piece, as I may need time to order the ribbon.


Original article and pictures take www.etsy.com site

No comments:

Post a Comment