Thursday, March 17, 2016

BowtiqueGlam

BowtiqueGlam

Reviews


I love sharing my arts and crafts passion with others!


Everything on my page is handmade by me in my arts and crafts room in my home. I use only high quality materials and I put a lot of time and energy into every item I make. I truly enjoy making these bow and I try to make my items affordable yet fashionable for everyone!


I have always enjoyed making homemade hair bows and giving them away as Christmas or Birthday gifts. After several people suggested that I sell them on Etsy I finally decided to give it a try.


I hope you enjoy them as much I have enjoyed making them!


Thank you,

Karrie


I am currently awaiting the arrival of my first child! Yay! Unfortunately this means I will not be accepting custom orders until after November 1st, 2014. However, you may still purchase my items already listed on my site for purchase. Thank you for understanding. :)


I hope you enjoy my handmade hair bows. I personally make everything you see on my page. Spending time in my arts and crafts room, making these hair bows for girls is something that I love to do.


If you have any questions for me, or a request for different colors or sizes, please feel free to contact me. I will be sure to respond.


Thank you,

Karrie


Accepted payment methods


Bowtique Glam ships worldwide, do not hesitate to ask for a shipping amount if your location is not listed.


The customer is responsible for shipping charges. I do my best to offer the minimum shipping price possible for each item.


IMPORTANT

I am not responsible for lost or damaged packages. If you would like an item insured, please contact me prior to purchase to add insurance to the shipping cost.


COMBINED SHIPPING

If you are interested in more than one item in my shop, please contact me for an accurate shipping quote based on your location. I do not have "With another item" shipping charges set in my shop as items vary greatly in how they can be shipped together.


Original article and pictures take www.etsy.com site

No comments:

Post a Comment